Magswitch MagJig 150
- 2.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Ultimate Workholding Clamp. Nothing else like it ever! 150 pounds of holding force in a simple 180 degree turn of a knob! Unmatched speed strength and precision in clamping, Magswitch MagJig Magnetic clamps have revolutionized table top workholding. Features fast, strong set up anywhere on a steel or cast iron table or fence. Not limited by the miter slot or table edge. Use in your custom jigs and fixtures by drilling a 40mm hole using a Forstner bit into standard stock. Drill as many holes as you want for as much strength and flexibility as you need by simply dropping in MagJigs. Also for use with the Magswitch Workholding System as it fits in our Universal Mounting Base. We recommend use of two per fixture to avoid pivot.
- Drill 40mm hole with a forstner bit in any (19mm) stock and insert MagJig for secure holding power
- Up to 155 lbs (70 kg) of clamping force per MagJig
- Exceptional shear force holding power to prevent movement
- Drill and add more when even greater holding power is needed
- Create Fences, Assembly Jigs, Cutting Fixtures, Blade Guards, Work Supports or anything that makes your work faster, safer and easier
- Works on every cast iron or steel tool in your shop!
|Max Breakaway:||150 lbs/68 kg|
|Full Saturation Thickness:||0.25 / 6 mm|
|Net Weight:||0.6 lbs/0.2 kg|
|Overall Height:||2.1 /52 mm|